At the Hotel Casabela we want to provide all our guests and staff with a healthy and safe environment. For this purpose, a comprehensive concept of hygiene has been created, based on all legal regulations of both the Portuguese Government and all the standards recommended by the Directorate General of Health (DGS). Therefore, in addition to the legal norms in force, several other measures are also introduced, recommended by Portuguese Hotel Associations, within the scope of current scientific knowledge. All procedures will be amended and/or adjusted in view of any changes in legal requirements and standards. With this assumption, assuming this commitment and we were distinguished with the "Clean & Safe" label of Turismo de Portugal.
At the entrance of the Hotel we have posted an individual protection plan, with the main rules of prevention.
BASIC PREVENTION AND CONTROL MEASURES
SELF-MONITORING OF SYMPTOMS
If you have any of the following symptoms you should contact Reception (9), who will call the SNS 24 line requesting support and measures to be triggered. While waiting, you must retire to the isolation room, and will be accompanied by a staff member, and cannot move around the hotel or outside.
The most common symptoms are:
- Fever above 38º
- Difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Generalised weakness
- Keeping hands clean and disinfected is an essential step to prevent contamination by the new coronavirus.
CLEANING OF THE ROOMS
Upon arrival at Hotel Casabela, you will find a perfectly clean and clean room to feel completely comfortable and well protected.
- Your room has undergone intensive cleaning with alcoholic agents, and all hard surfaces such as tables, armrests, door handles, telephones, remote controls, etc. have also been disinfected. Our housekeeping service team when performing these tasks, is equipped with personal protective equipment such as mask and disposable gloves, these latter are discarded after cleaning service in each room, hygienically and ecologically.
- Room cleaning will take place daily. However, if you prefer, you can request cleaning to be done only when replacing bed linen. If you do not wish any cleaning please inform the reception. Every 3 days, bed linen will be replaced.
- Your room's small refrigerator was also disinfected before your arrival. For hygiene reasons, it is not equipped as a minibar.
- All hotel clothes, sheets, towels and restaurant linen are washed in a laundry outside the hotel and is also certified with the "Clean&Safe" label
DISINFECTION OF COMMON AREAS
- All common areas of our Hotel are sanitised and disinfected several times a day, and our staff disinfect all points of contact, such as: door handles, handrails, elevator buttons, faucets, toilets, etc.
- Disinfection zones are available to guests and staff at various points in the public areas of the Hotel.
- We ask all our guests to disinfect their hands as they enter the hotel, in the Restaurant, Bar and Reception areas.
DISTANCE AND MASK USE REQUIREMENT
Keeping a minimum distance from other people who do not belong to your family applies, in addition to using protection for the mouth and nose and fulfilling the respiratory label for the most effective protection against an infection by SARS-COV-2 (Corona Vírus):
- All our employees are obliged to keep the legal distance of at least 1.5m, in Portugal, we also ask our customers to do so.
- Please keep your distance from other guests. Mutual attention helps protect us all.
- We recommend that you always have your protective mask with you outside the hotel, as using a mouth guard is mandatory in all indoor areas and means of transport, but also outdoors in areas with large gatherings of people and were it is not possible to maintain the recommended distance.
- Please understand that our elevator can only be used by people who share a room or belong to a family.
- We determine the maximum number of people for all our facilities based on legal requirements.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE AREAS
All our Restaurant, Bar and Snack Bar areas are cleaned and disinfected regularly and according to all rules, always with alcoholic agents and certified products.
All meals are prepared in our HACCP-controlled kitchen, maintaining the highest standards of hygiene and disinfection.
We ask our guests to respect the distance and wear the mouth guard mask in the Restaurant, Bar and Snack bar areas, until they sit at the table, to enjoy their meal.
- Breakfast will be served in the restaurant on ground floor between 8:00 am and 10:00 am.
- Dinner will be served in the Restaurant on ground floor between 7:00 and 10:00pm, and the Menu will be visible for your consultation at the Reception.
- Snack bar service is available between 11:00am and 06:00pm.
- Our Panorama Bar is open on the 2nd floor between 06:00pm and 11:00pm.
- Reception is in service between 08:00 and 00:00. After 0:00 we have in operation our Concierge service.
- Check-in from 14:00 until 00:00 and will be done individually, guaranteeing the safety of our guests.
- Check-out from 08:00 to 12:00.
- The protective screen at the reception desk ensures that direct contact between customers and employees is avoided or as low contact as possible.
- Our Reception team is equipped with a protective mask and disinfects hands after each contact with the guest's objects.
- Card payment devices are disinfected after each use.
- Distance rules in the Reception area ensure your safety.
- The balcony surface of our Reception is disinfected with an alcoholic solution, after each contact with guests.
GARDEN/ PARK/ OUTDOOR AREAS
In our park, garden and outdoor terraces and or in the pool area, you will find plenty of space where you can relax outdoors with great distance and safety.